The General Assembly of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services Guelmim Oued Noun held its April ordinary session on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 in Dar al-Hay, located in the commune of Lakhssas, in the presence of Mr. President the commune of Lakhssas, Mr. Pasha Lakhssas and Mr. Regional Delegate for Trade and Industry in Tiznit, as well as the presence of representatives of local authorities, external services, civil society, journalists, media and executives of the Chamber. It took care to respect the guidelines and precautions imposed by the current pandemic, such as ventilation and disinfection of spaces and the wearing of bibs.
Lahoucine Aliouia, President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Guelmim Oued Noun, began her speech by thanking the participants, explaining why the Chamber chose to hold its ordinary session in the commune of Lakhssas, in order to get closer to the Chamber’s nationals and identify their problems and present the Chamber’s attributions to them.
In his speech, the President also took note of the measures taken by the government in the area of social security coverage and retirement of traders and professionals, which will have positive effects on improving the living conditions of citizens, supporting their purchasing power, maintaining their dignity, immunizing vulnerable groups and achieving social justice, especially in times of economic crisis, health risks and various emergencies.
He also expressed, on behalf of the General Assembly of the House, his tribute to the diplomatic victories of the kingdom on the national issue and regretted the low and immoral level of the Algerian media towards the person of the king, which is respected and appreciated inside and outside Morocco.
On this occasion, he called on the wise personalities of Algeria working in the media field to condemn this dissolute behavior emitted by the channel concerned, to invoke the ethics of the journalistic profession and to respect the minimum standards of the profession in the handling of Moroccan affairs, especially with the royal institution, which Moroccans consider as a red line and that Moroccans will not allow to cross.
In his speech, he also stressed the continuity in defending the unity of the Kingdom and the support of all its institutions, led by the Royal Institution in its holy battle to preserve territorial integrity.
During the said session it was unanimously approved various points in particular:
- Approval of the minutes of the October session unanimously by the members present at the session from April to 2021, which was held at the headquarters of the municipality of Lakhssas on February 23, 2021.
- Approval of the cancellation of the inactive partnership agreement between the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Guelmim Oued Noun and the House of Elected Officials in Marrakech Asfi, by unanimous vote of the elected officials of the Chamber of Commerce present for the April 2021 session.
- Approval of the partnership agreement between the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Guelmim Oued Noun and the AttijariWafa Bank Foundation, by unanimous vote of the elected members of the Chamber present for the April 2021 session.
- Approval by consensus of the elected members of the Chamber present at the April 2021 session to name the large conference room in Tantan, named after Haj Mbarek Al Battah.
- Approval by consensus of the elected members of the House present at the April 2021 session to name the large meeting room in Tantan after AlHassan Abdel Khalqi,
- A petition was addressed to Mr. le Wali, Guelmim Oued Noun, to increase the number of passengers in first class cabs.
- A meeting was held between the Economic and Social Affairs Committee of the House and the Association for Intercommunal Cooperation (Al-Amal) to discuss the wording of an agreement to preserve the interests of first-class cab owners in the territory.
- Approval of the financial account of the Chamber for the year 2020, unanimously by the members of the Chamber present at the April 2021 session.
- Approval of the draft budget of the Chamber for the year 2021, unanimously by the elected members of the CCIS present at the session of April 2021.
This session was characterized by the tribute paid to Mr. Lahoucine Alaouia, President of the Chamber, by the members of the General Assembly and the association of social works of the CCIS . Mr. President, in turn, addressed a speech of thanks and appreciation to all those who shared his path of achievement at the CCIS, including members, nationals, executives of the Chamber and others.