According to the letter of the Governor of Tan Tan Province No. 2335/20 dated November 27, 2020, on the positioning study and technical and financial studies related to the completion of the project of economic activity zone in the city of Tantan, the market No. 57/2020, funded by the Development Agency of Southern Provinces, a meeting was held on Thursday, December 03, 2020 at the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the Province of Tantan, chaired by Mr. Pasha of the city of Tanta and attended :
- Mr. Mestro Hassan Director, Southern Regional Development Agency
- Mr. Born Manad Vice-President of Tantan Provincial Council
- Mr. Namili Abdul Kabir Director of Design Office
- Mr. Yasin Al-Jilani Consultant of the Design Office
- Mr. Ahmed Marwan Annex Director of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Guelmim Oued Noun
- Mr. Ahmed Bouchaab Representative of the Guelmim Oued Noun Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Mr. Amra Abdullah Head of the Division of Urban Planning and Environment in Tantan Province
- Mr. Abdullah Shani Division of Urban Planning and Environment in Tantan Province
- Mr. Melod Sunwar Acting Equipment Vision Manager, Tantan Province
- Mr. Aarab al-Mahdi Representative of the Regional Delegation of Trade and Industry in Tiznit
- Mr. Mohamed Abtan Engineer at the Regional Delegation of Trade and Industry in Tiznit
This meeting was devoted to the actual launching of the above-mentioned study and to discuss the various aspects related to the completion of this project. After lengthy discussions, it was agreed that :
The launch of the study starts on 15 December 2020,The proposed site of the project, will be located on the road leading to the town of Talmzoun, in the designated area ) an industrial zone in accordance with the requirements of the design of the development project of the city of Tantan, Submission of a preliminary list of beneficiaries, after approval by the relevant authorities, to be included in the study, Completion of a work schedule and the list of data required by the Study Office, with the intention of sending them to the various external services concerned.
Committee members then went to the field to inspect the project site. Indeed, the participants applauded the choice of the project site near the city and located in the industrial zone, which gives it all the criteria for success. In conclusion, the members visited the new headquarters of the annex of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services, as well as the exhibition and conference room.