As part of precautionary measures to limit the spread of the emerging coronavirus (Covid-19). Considered as a new strain of the Coronavirus, the annex of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the Guelmim Oued NOUN region also played a role in this national campaign, through its active participation throughout these days in the regional joint monitoring committee in Tantan, in order to ensure the continuous supply of markets and shops with basic consumables in a normal way . And to monitor the distribution channels of goods and services, as well as to control compliance with health and safety conditions. In addition to monitoring prices and combating the phenomenon of adversity.
In the same context, the Chamber’s annex participated in the national awareness campaign in Tan-Tan. It has deployed all its capacities for direct contact with its nationals to raise their awareness of the need to comply with preventive measures and safety instructions and the usual methods of prevention and hygiene by adopting the following :
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20-30 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, as it is easy to transfer the virus to your body if you become infected.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues when sneezing or coughing, then get rid of them or bend your elbow to cover your mouth.
- Avoid contact with people with fever or respiratory illnesses.
- Avoid unnecessary human gatherings and avoid saluting with hands or kisses.